Black & White Weekend

Here are some photographs from the weekend I decided to make in black & white:

This is a self portrait on a stump which was very uncomfortable. It was a great china berry tree, but about a year and a half ago back home there was a terrible windstorm and it ended up taking this tree right out of the ground. I processed the photos from this spot in color, but this was one I really loved in black & white.

This is one of the calves my dad has. The young bull was very friendly and I got close enough to him to make this with him. The mother was very close by.

This is a favorite photograph. I wish I knew the name of this horse, but it is located somewhere near Monetta, South Carolina.

This is another horse in the same field as the one above.

This is a random post, but I had to post these images. Thanks everyone!

-Des'ola


Comments

Popular Posts