With Ashley Brokop on Halloween

This past weekend on Halloween I had the great opportunity to shoot with Ashley Brokop. I was the second photographer with her at this beautiful wedding on King Street at the William Aiken House.

Here are some of my favorites from the wedding.


I really loved the history which filled the William Aiken House.


This is documentation of seeing my first harp in real life.

These were the groom's handwritten vows. I did keep my word on saying I would not read them until after the wedding. When I was editing this photograph, I read them and I had tears to fill my eyes.


I found this little boy quite amusing. He kept this pose for the group shot, and I decided to zoom in on just him. I think he'll be a heartbreak when he gets older.


It was amazing to see how Ashley directs the brides for a photograph. I learned a lot from her spending a few hours watching and experiencing how she photographs and connects with her subjects.


Thank you again, Ashley, and I look forward to photographing with you again!

-Des'ola

Comments

Popular Posts