Locations Through Lexington and Saluda County

This weekend I was on an adventure to find different locations to photograph for part of my exit portfolio. I had some disappointments, but most were surprises on what I found.

I have passed this location so many times, and lately I have been determined to photograph this place in my home town. The windmill on the left has been down for many years.


These two shots were pretty much on a whim. I have seen this off in the distance off of #1 highway, but I never really took much thought until Mama and I were on the road it was on and I told her to turn around. When I stared longer, I saw the potential this place had.


This location is somewhere in either Lexington or Saluda County, and at this time my energy was plummeting, but once I got out and saw what was inside this shed, my adrenaline rushed. I loved the rust on this truck and the history that is hidden from many.

Another weekend where "I am pulled back, almost unconsciously" (from "My Ethereal South" artist statement).

Always,

Des'ola

Comments

Popular Posts