Prom Gone Wrong

Today on Groundhog Day, my group and I experienced a big on-location shoot at Eye Level Art. Our Location Photography II class helped us with this production called 'Prom Gone Wrong'. It was a very dreary morning, so we had to have plan B, which was setting up lights, props, etc. inside. Below is an overview of what was going on the set:


Every mind in the room I feel was very stressed out. I know I felt very anxious on how the shoot was going to go. Somehow during all of the chaos, I got inspiration and Rae was my main star for my photographs. Here are a couple of my favorite shots of Rae:



I then decided to add five more people (Jonathan, Adam, Valery, Michelle, and James) into the scene. I got up on a high ladder and shot down over them. I'd like to give them a great thanks for cooperating with me for this shot:


I am pretty happy with my photographs even though during this I felt more stress in a photo shoot than I have in a very long time. I wish the other groups whose shoots are coming up soon the best of luck and I cannot wait to see what y'all come up with!

Always,

Des'ola

Comments

Popular Posts