Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Southern Charm with Aleah

Meeting Aleah for the first time, I was immediately inspired. She reminds me of a combination of my good friend, Kayla McGuire, and myself. She's country with tattoos and I began to realize Aleah and I see our bodies very similar. I enjoyed this connection with her, and this gives me another reason why I love photography. With the camera and your personality, you can create an almost immediate friendship.
I had great difficulty picking just a few photographs to show in this blog, but here are just some of my favorites from the shoot.













Aleah, you are an amazing model, and I see a great future for you. I had a wonderful time photographing with you.

Always,

Des'ola

1 comment:

  1. geez! You are amazing, woman! The last one took my breath away and the black and white one on the couch! You get me all inspired!

    ReplyDelete