Alma & Blythe

Alma and Blythe have been great friends since middle school. It was great photographing such lovely and beautiful ladies. I am also thankful the peach orchard I love so much was in perfect Spring blooming to photograph in as well. Below are just some of my favorite images from the shoot. I have so many to pick from, which I always feel fortunate to say when it is difficult for me to narrow down to a few images from a photo shoot!:










I wanted to end this blog with an amusing photo. I do not think I have seen a photo like this before. These old tubs are at my parents' house at the oldest barn on our property back home, and whenever I can, I try to photograph with them. Rustically sexy.

Always,
Des'ola

Comments

  1. These photos are gorgeous Des. You're right, I'm sure it was difficult to choose just these photos. It's hard to pick a favorite from just these. Your images never cease to amaze me at how talented you've grown in your skills and passion. I'm so proud of you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts