Bridal Portraits of Meg

Today I had the treasure of photographing Meg & Chip Cooley's wedding in Yemassee, SC. Back in January, I photographed Meg's bridal portraits. I had so many beautiful photographs to choose from and thankful I had such a difficult time picking out favorites. These images are the ones that made the cut for me.


(from left to right: Her grandmother's wedding dress, her wedding dress, Her fiance's grandmother's wedding dress)






I am truly loving this pairing of the grandmothers' dresses. In fact, I didn't really pose her in these and I love her stances.




Meg's Classically beautiful shy smile.



Meg, you bring tears to my eyes as I am so thankful to have photographed you in your dress that seems to have been made for you. I am so anxious to process your wedding photographs from today, but my eyes are exhausted from all the beauty it brought. Thank You for who you are and stay beautiful. Chip is so Blessed.

Always,
Des'ola


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts