Ashley & Zach Engagement Shoot

This couple is proof that blind dates can work out beautifully. I went to school with Ashley as early as elementary school, remembering her with her spiral curly hair and thinking it was great someone was as short as I was. I have the honor to be photographing her wedding in December, so I truly look forward to photographing their special day. Here are some of my favorites from their shoot at her parents' house {as I was requested to photograph at this location}. Enjoy!:








Absolute favorite photograph in this shoot. Thanks for being so patient in the beating down sun's heat and dry field!!


They are avid football fans, and they had to sport off their favorite teams' jerseys.


Ashley, I definitely look forward to photographing you in your special wedding gown in the Fall. Congratulations again!

Always,
Des'ola

Comments

Popular Posts