Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sharon + Chris Engagement

I have known Sharon for quite a few years now (since high school!). As a gift for her wedding, I gave them a mini engagement session in a field close to my parents' farm. I really loved the feel of this session. So cute, quaint, and above all: beautiful. Here are my favorites!




I had no idea there were so many bugs in this field until I saw this image. I actually like what they added to it, haha.







Congratulations, Sharon and Chris. I also want to personally thank you for making your wedding date where I could be there! It was wonderful to see all of us friends together in celebration of your love.

Always,
Des'ola

2 comments:

  1. The photos are beautiful as always Des'ola, and I'm so happy you got Sharon in some high heels!! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Lisa, I actually got Sharon in ONE high heel :D In the other foot was a tennis shoe because she would have towered over Chris with those. Those heels are my college graduation 5" heels :D

    ReplyDelete