Tara B. @ 30 Weeks Pregnant

Our shoot on Sunday was rescheduled to today due to rain. We had warmer weather, which was a great thing since over half of the shoot was located at the shore. I had a lot of favorites from our shoot, but here are just some I picked:


I had been wanting to do this pose for a while, and Tara was my first pregnant model to try this out.




I loved this in black & white.


I was so happy with this shot. I had wanted to photograph with these trees ever since I saw how beautiful they were in bloom. This photograph we made together came out so much better than I imagined in my mind.


The photograph on the left is very similar to the first in this entry, but I loved the flow within it.

Congratulations to the Badillos on their soon-to-be 3rd daughter!

Always,
Des'ola



Comments

Popular Posts