The Pettengill's


A couple of days ago I was worried about the weather for a shoot that afternoon. Luckily and very Thankfully, the weather was my perfect lighting with some great fog, and the rain held off the whole time we were photographing. I'm very honored to photograph this beautiful family as the husband soon deploys. Regardless of me also being a military significant other, I'd also like to say thank you for your service and sacrifice (I really say this for the whole family as we all sacrifice as being with someone in the military to have our freedom in this country). I'd also like to add lil' Imogen is an amazing baby to photograph and knows her name very well!! Here are some of my favorites of the beautiful happy moments this lil' family shared with me:







May you always celebrate your love as happy as it is shown here.

Always,

Des'ola

Comments

Popular Posts