The Stefon Wedding

On September 15th, Nina & Josh along with their son, Mason, gathered family and friends to see them dressed in their best to get married. This would be the first wedding my fiance assisted me, and I hope there are many more in the future he will assist me with because he was a rockstar as a photographer's assistant. The Stefon's wedding was at the Speilman Farms in Baltic, Connecticut. Here are some of my favorites from their union!!:









I loved capturing his smile when he saw his son and
future wife walking down the aisle.




I love this portrait of Josh & Nina. Beautiful,
and I am happy I got the photograph I wanted where you
can see both of their wedding bands!

Father & son Chucks.


Brothers and their Chucks. 

Definitely one of my top 10 moments I have photographed at a wedding.
Mason loved using his mom's wedding dress as a hiding spot!

I love this kiss they shared.
Plus, this cake tasted just as great as it looks!

Nina, I thank you for giving me the privilege to photograph yours and Josh's gorgeous wedding. It was a wonderful experience, and I wish y'all many seasons of love and happiness.

Always,

Des'ola

Comments

Popular Posts