Katsos Maternity


I believe I always had a hunch my good friend, Lisa, would become a mother. Even when we first met in our mid-teens, it just seemed she had some sort of nurturing in her. As the relationship of her and Michael's got more serious, seeing them becoming a family looked prominent in the future. The future has become now, and I'm so happy for my friends. I was elated when I saw her come out of the car with her beautiful belly carrying child. Maternity sessions are perhaps ranked #1 as my favorite, with second coming in boudoir, but knowing I am photographing long time friends becoming parents speaks to me, knowing Life just keeps going when you're making other plans or not. Here are just some of my favorites from their shoot in an itchy, fire ant bed mined field:






So many congratulations to your soon-to-be family, and I look forward to meeting Maevis. Ecstatic!


Always,
Des'ola

Comments

Popular Posts