Jeff & Suzanne in Charleston, SC

Charleston holds a special place in my heart always, as it is where I met my husband, where he proposed, and where we got married. With Jeff and Suzanne, the historical city holds many memories for them as well. On a hot and humid afternoon, we risked photographing on Labor Day. It was pouring down rain right up until our 5pm scheduled session, and I think Jeff's optimism helped! The rain stopped for our session, and we rocked it out with sweat and laughter. They are the couple a lot of photographers hope for, and I've been fortunate they are just one of many for me. You can see their love through the images, and I wish them all the best, as they truly tie the knot next year! Here are just some of my favorites:








Thank you again for giving me the honor to photograph in such a lovely city. It was wonderful having an excuse to visit again!!

Always,
Des'ola


Comments

Popular Posts