The Marchione Family


Carla was my teacher for a few classes when I attended the Art Institute of Charleston. She was a very fun teacher, and I'm grateful I have kept in touch since graduation. A month or so ago, I was a guest speaker in one of her classes, and it was a wonderful experience to speak and interact with  beginning photographers to help get their creative juices flowing!!
I'm always thankful for my clients, but this year it was humbling to photograph the photographer I interned for & assist with now and her family and a teacher and her family this year. It's kind of a moment where you feel like you made it, so Thank You for helping me feel this way. Anyway...off track for a moment... here are some of my favorites from our session!






Thanks for sharing this beautiful location with me, Carla. Photographing your family was so fun!

Always,
Des'ola

Comments

Popular Posts