Baby Fowler 8 Days Young


Every baby is different with newborn sessions. Sometimes, you feel like you hit the jackpot on how well mannered they are, and one example is Fowler. The backdrop used for most of his photographs shown below was made by his dad, Chris. The props used are either his or from generations down. I don't think he knows how lucky he is yet; however, I think people will get an idea once they read what his dad wrote about his wife/new mother to their son after he was born: "The first time I saw Melissa on our first date, June 30th, 2012, I thought, "What a beautiful woman! I'm a lucky man!" When our friends the Powell's got married, Melissa was a bridesmaid. When I saw her in her dress, her hair pulled off to the side, smiling her beautiful smile, I thought, "I have never seen her look more beautiful! I'm a lucky man! That's my girlfriend!" When the doors at St. David's Lutheran Church opened up on December 13th,2014, there was my bride! life's most powerful moment brought me to tears as I thought," This is my bride! My beautiful bride! I had truly never seen Melissa look more beautiful than our wedding day, and I was the luckiest man alive! She was the most beautiful I had ever seen her until this past Thursday, January 28th. Seeing her hold our son, Fowler Marsh Price, I realized, I have never seen Melissa look more beautiful than I have these past few days! The adjustment to becoming a mom,seeing Fowler and holding his long fingered hands, Melissa gave me this gift of a son, and he is perfect! Thank you, Melissa, for being the beautiful wife and mother that you are! Thank you God for the gift of both her and Fowler in my life! Life is good!"

I feel fortunate I get to photograph couples very much in love like the Price's, and it is an honor I got to photograph their son so new into this world. Without further adieu, here are some of my favorites from our session together:




Fowler in his mom's boots. Pretty comfy!

I had to include this behind-the-scenes photo before we created
my favorite photograph of the session! So funny!




A great congratulations, again, to Chris and Melissa on your beautiful new addition!

Always,
Des'ola

Comments

Popular Posts