Courtney's Bridal Boudoir Session


It had been a decade since I last saw Courtney, and we were classmates at Winthrop University. When she asked me if I did boudoir sessions, I was very excited to say yes. I do photograph boudoir, but understandably clients do ask for them not to be posted on social media. I'm grateful to say Courtney gave me permission to post a few of my favorites!! In the second half of our session, I was so into the photographing zone, I had forgotten my phone was in my back pocket as a wave crashed into me. Side note, warranties and insurance are great, but it's safer to just leave your phone in the car when you're that close to the ocean! Without further adieu, here are the photographs I'm sharing with you!













Courtney, I'm so happy for your happiness. Enjoy your bride season, and ultimately, enjoy your wife seasons!! Air hugs.

Always,
Des'ola

Comments

Popular Posts